sexta-feira, 12 de março de 2010

feeling bad.

things change. from one moment to other everything changed. i was feeling completely right, i could even say that i was happy. was. the reason for my happiness is the same since a month ago: her. and the feeling that she makes me feel still here, and for always will be. but today is a friend's birthday, and all my good friends are there, but me. i imagine some reasons for that. nothing really sure. well, this shows you, that is not because your humor changes during the day, that you are bipolar. mom always says that i got issues, i wasn't well made. i don't care. by the way, i don't wanna care, i don't wanna worry about things that should be irrelevants. this time i'm gonna act differently. now i have a blog, and it is gonna listen to me.and it is gonna understands me. and i'm the one who says. sick of saying. good bye, ou bad bye. whatever.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário